aoi ... aoi !!!


Friday, April 13, 2007

a time with my tita

yo .... hahahah...

last wednesday...my Tita Pao ( little sister of my mother ) asked me...my brother...kuya mac x2 and kushap ( children of mama's older sister ) to have dinner ... we ate at Terriyaki Boy in Timog ... i ate RAMEN my only comment in ramen is...its like PANSIT only it has tempura and soup...hahaha...but it was great! i really l-o-v-e wasabi ... hahaha... ang anghang kasi hihihih....after dinner we went to the contempory hotel coz thats where my tita and her husband ( tito mike ) is checked in ... hihihih...

yesterday we swam at the contemporary hotel ... we ate at shakey's after that...hihihi...than we bonded at their room again...i remember us watching FINDING NEMo ... nahahaha

so...today...i watched prince of tennis... THE WHOLE DAy ... im episode 106 now...im gonna watch later ... hhihihih

sayoonara ! :D

- wackystars012 -

No comments: